General: Chain for lifting or lashing (other safety factor). Available in 2 different qualities
Star Alloy (SA/S):
- Working temperature: max. 200ºC
- Grade Marking: "10" on link every 300mm (up to 16mm) others every 900 mm.
- Surface: Purple varnished
Star Alloy Plus+ (SAP/S): for working temperatures up to 380°C (Available on request)
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, grade marking "10"
- Temperature range: Star Alloy SA/S: -40°C up to 200°C - Star Alloy Plus+ SAP/S: -40°C up to 380°C
- Warning: Not to be heat treated.
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10