High-quality roundslings made in accordance with PN-EN 1492-2, a Polish manufacturer who uses only top-grade materials from Europe for their production.
- Markings: label with abbreviated instructions. Number of black stripes along the sling informs about the lifting capacity in tons.
- The highest versatility of use among slings.
- Excellent ratio of dead weight to lifting load.
- Can be used for lifting materials sensitive to damage, such as bundles of copper pipes, aluminum sections, etc.
- High resistance to moisture and typical contaminants, such as grease and oil.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 1492-2